sunnuntai 29. joulukuuta 2013

Goodbye…..and Hello !!!


Endings & Beginnings:

Since our album is basically done, still missing the mastering but whatta hell. I think it's time for me to close this blog….but don't ya worry, I'll be starting here:

thegreathankhunt.blogspot.com

…just after New Year, 2014. Instead of doing these official tour blog of this tour and official making of that album…I'll keep the above adress for all my bullshit…easier that way. Still no need to panic, I'll be writing about the finishing of the SA album, videoshoot, rehersals and naturally updates from the road will also be there as usual. I'll also write about other stuff than SA, my other bands etc…but will try to keep clear headings so those of you who don't want to read about other topics than SA can do just that.

There's a lot more to come, I have a bunch of ideas…let's see how this goes. I'm also gonna try the google adsense thing to get some beer money, let me know if it's too annoying and I might just delete the whole thing.

That's all for now, enjoy the New Year Celebrations…or don't.

See you in a few days,
cheers,
Hank

PS.Did I mention that the album sounds absolutely amazing ? Well it does :-)

9 kommenttia:

  1. Great reading this blog and constantly getting updated on the new album! Thank you! The fans truly appreciate it! I already followed your new blog and I'm looking forward to hearing from you in the coming days!!!

    Cheers!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Have a great end of the 2013 and a very surprising start of 2014, I send you a big hug, I'll be reading the new blog .... Blessings to you and yours ...

    VastaaPoista
  3. That last comment about the album really made me giggle. :P Love to read how excited you guys are yourselves about it. Can you imagine how we fans must feel right now! XD Anyhow, have a good New Year and be careful with the fireworks... we want you to keep your fingers for playing the keyboard ;)

    VastaaPoista
  4. Big hug to u from Kemi! I have readed the whole blog! :)

    VastaaPoista
  5. That PS-stuff... That's just teasing :D

    Great that everything can be found in one blog in the future! I'm going right now to see what it looks like there.

    VastaaPoista
  6. Very good news,thanks Henrik for keep us informed !I'm very happy because the new album is coming out next year,and I'm sure that it will be great!
    The last thing I have to say is...have a happy new year guys!

    VastaaPoista
  7. Henrik, take care of you liver during the New Year Celebrations!!! Because we need you and SA with new album in Russia in 2014!!! Hell Yeah!!!

    VastaaPoista
  8. Bonne année et meilleurs voeux!

    VastaaPoista